Disney-comics digest #834.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Thu Nov 2 04:52:34 CET 1995

	No, Mickey isn't Huey, Dewey and Louie's father... MINNIE is.
Jeez, I thought this kinda stuff was obvious.

	Meanwhile... MIKE, it sounds like the Mickey story in question
must be Paul Murry's "Lost Legion" from 1953, then, a very good Murry
story which hasn't been reprinted and which we must have discussed
on this list before, last year sometime.
	I had a hunch something was fishy when I went back to my FG
strip collection last night and noticed that Mickey's feet hadn't worn
through his shoes during his desert trip, as you said...  That's when
I knew I had to be wrong!  But I hope I'm right this time.

	MARK:
	What's the cover of DDMM 3 look like?  Pat Block told me he'd
drawn one for DDMM not too long ago, showing Mickey and Donald working
on a vegetable garden.  Is that the one?
	Just two months 'til we start getting Danish stories in DDMM,
and the return of Eli Squinch!  YES!

	David Gerstein
	96dag at williams.edu
	"Have a chestnut, boys! ... OW!"