Subscribe to Gladstones on the WWW

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Tue Nov 7 20:15:03 CET 1995

	Just like it says... I scanned in a Gladstone subscription
coupon, put it up on my "Current Gladstone News" page, and so now you
don't have to cut up or even xerox a Gladstone issue to get a
subscription form to fill out.
	If you want to subscribe to Gladstones, just get the form at:
	http://wso.williams.edu/faculty/psci335/gerstein/gladstone.html
	Printing out my page will give you a copy of the form at the
same size it appears in the comics themselves.

	The Current Gladstones Page has recently been updated to
describe DONALD DUCK 295, DONALD DUCK AND MICKEY MOUSE 2, and WALT
DISNEY GIANT 3.  (I don't, however, know what the DD ten-pager is in
that second comic.  Which one is it?)

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>