Disney-comics digest #847.

Geir J. Netland Geir.J.Netland at misjonshs.no
Wed Nov 15 14:37:23 CET 1995

DAVID A:

> 	The cover "Mouse Removal Project" (US 281) also includes
> Mickey.  His silhouette appears on the plans Scrooge is carrying, as
> if he were the mouse to be removed (of course, it's a different rodent
> that Scrooge is actually preparing to do in).
> 	I always enjoy looking for MM in Rosa's stories.  In LO$ 7, I
> imagine that the dreamtime wall shows Mickey because somewhere on it,
> MM's life story is traced the same way Scrooge's is.  ;-)  I still
> want to see Don do a Mickey story, but I guess I'll have to settle for
> teaching myself some facsimile of Don's style and then trying to do
> Mickey stories in it.

There's also another cover featuring Mickey. I think it was
Mickey & Donald (Donald & Mickey) # 24 og 26.
This cover must have been the closest Don has come to do a MM story.
'Donald i guiding MM in Duckburg - the Burg of Ducks!"

  It would be very nice If you managed to raise the standard
of Mickey stories!

         Geir J. Netland