Yes! I collect Disney comics from all over the world

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Tue Nov 21 04:26:18 CET 1995

	HANS-CHRISTIAN HOLM:
	You asked if there was anyone out here, who was actually collecting
issues from all over the world. I'm a major "Disney Comics from all over the
world"-collector!!! I'm impressed by the countries you already have. The
countries that I have are:

	AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CHINA, COLOMBIA, DENMARK, EGYPT, FAEROE
	ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREAT BRITAIN, GREECE, HOLLAND,
	INDIA, MALAYSIA, NORWAY, ITALY, LATVIA (coming soon;-), PORTUGAL,
	RUSSIA, SPAIN and U.S.A.

	Beside that, there're much more countries that I have, because a lot
of these issues are also distributed to other countries. The Australian
comics were (!) also distributed to BRUNEI and SINGAPORE. The
Colombian comics are also distributed to MEXICO, ARGENTINA, CHILE, PUERTO
RICO, PANAMA, VENEZUELA, ECUADOR, HONDURAS and DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
The German ones are sold in AUSTRIA and SWITZERLAND. And the Egyptian
comics are sold in MOROCCO, ALGERIA, LYBIA and TUNESIA. Those are just
a few examples.
	Maybe we can swap. I have some extra issues of countries that
you don't have. And you might have some issues of countries that I don't
have yet. I see that you don't have Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia,
Denmark, Egypt, Faeroe Islands, Finland, India, Malaysia, Italy, Latvia and
USA.
	Countries that you have, and I don't are: Iceland, Romania, Poland,
Czech, Slovak, Arabic (is that the same as Egyptian?), Turkish and Mandarin
Chinese. What do you think of this? Would you like to swap?
	You told that you got a list of the major European editor. Maybe
they got that list from the 'Advertising Guide Disney Magazines Europe/
Middle East'. I happen to have had that Advertising Guide. It's a large
book (about 80 pages) with all the information about all Disney comics
in Europe, with all the information of the publishers. I made photocopies
of the book. There's a lot of interesting information in the book. Did you
also get the addresses of all the European editors?
	I'm busy making an index of 'Disney comics from all over the world'
in HTML-format myself. Maybe you can help me with it. I'm still working
on it, so it's not nearly complete. I have a lot of information still
available, but not yet typed in the computer. You can take a look, but
most of the countries won't work yet. It's on:

	HTTP://WWW.PI.NET/‾WOLFMAN/DISNEY

	As I said, it's not nearly ready yet, so don't expect to much
of it. Most of the links won't work. It's nice for Hans to check it out,
but I advice others not to access the website yet. ;)
	I have no experience with ordering issues from other countries.
I get foreign Disney comics from second hand comic-stores, comic conventions,
friends, relatives and my own vacations.

See ya,
     ___
C:¥>aR|HUr