Nutmeg Tea and other Odd Bodkins

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Mon Nov 27 04:41:46 CET 1995

Did some snooping on the net via Deja News.   Found a few recipes for Nutmeg
Tea, but they seemed to be designed for the sole purpose of getting high.
(Most were posted in alt.drug usenet groups.)   Couldn't find just an
ordinary (non-toxic) tea recipe.  I was actually surprised at the number of
hits I got on a search for Nutmeg & Tea--it was 89.

I posted a question here asking about a comic book source to Odd Bodkins
which I thought was used in a Mickey Mouse comic.  Just for laughs, I
searched for Odd Bodkins on Deja News and got several hits.  They all
referred to a '60s comic strip of that name done by Dan O'Neil.  I had never
heard of that before; it is not the comic I was thinking of.

Tryg

Tryg Helseth   <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu> or <Tryg.Helseth at tstation.mn.org>
Minneapolis, Minnesota