Lotsa answers!

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Mon Nov 27 17:07:07 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-11-27 17:06
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hiya, everyone!
Thanks for yer answers! Now I attend to answer *yours* as well!

KATHY:

   > It is interesting to speculate though and and now I am really
   > wondering what nutmeg tea would taste like?

Hmm.. let me see now. Imagine a tea that tastes like something between
mint and the smell of pepper. Then you should have the taste of nutmeg
tea. It's quite good, but, alas, expensive. And *rare*, I believe.

ERIK PETTERSSON:

Ahh! So you're back, at last! Glad to see you still being on board!

   > I just wondered if anyone know where Adam Wieherd is?

That's it? I thought you wanted to discuss something! ;-)
But I hope you hear something from that guy Adam. So you'll keep your
contact with at least *one* of us! ;-)

Good luck!

DANIEL:

   >> I was certain of that I had missed something. (...) shouldn't there
   >> be more?
   >
   > Disney-versions of already existing stories are often slightly
   > different. They make they're own interpretation out of it. (...) So,
   > you've seen the complete movie but not the complete original story.

But I remember *very* well that scene with Honest John (the fox) and
Gideon fooling Pinocchio to plant all his money! I know I've seen that one
as a scene with the Disney-characters!

   > Now people are complaining that "Pocahontas" doesn't follow the
   > original story very closely.

*I'm* complaining about the very bad *art* of the movie, that doesn't
follow the Disney-consept very well. I hate that. Such *amateur*-
cartoonists! What was wrong with the old style, BTW.?

   > The only solution with movie-versions seems to be appreciating a
   > movie how much it enjoyed you, *not* how accurate it was to the book.

Then I say Pinocchio is a *bad* movie. In the future I'll buy Disney-
comics instead of those movies. :-(

BARRY:

Why don't you answer my mail nowadays? I've been trying to reach you for
*months*!
---

Jack Soederbaum
                "I have only one soda left, senor...  But I think
                 it has been FLAT since the Great War!
                 Ever since World War TWO?!
                 CARAMBA! There was ANOTHER one?