Stories by Massimo De Vita

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at cats.nbi.dk
Tue Nov 28 12:35:27 CET 1995

FRANK:

It nice to get to know the names of some of the best Italian Disney artists.

The "Star Wars spoof drawn by Massimo De Vita" is one of my favourite stories,
and the stories from Argaar are also really good.

The Egmont stories does in general not seem very good, but there are some
exceptions. I like most of the stories in the "Mickey Mysterier" (MM), and from
time to time, a good story shows up in a "Anders And & Co." (DD). - But I must
admit that, in general, I-coded stories IMHO are better than D-coded stories.

I'll try to write an introduction to some of my favourite D-coded stories
sometime soon.

Jacob
--
Have you played with your LEGO today?