your mail

moverman@gil.net moverman at gil.net
Wed Nov 29 04:32:12 CET 1995

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Mary Secules wrote:

>         Hi my name is Kim.  I am fourteen.  I am writing to you to tell you
> how great I think your company is.
>         When I was growing up I always used to watch the Disney chanel and I
> loved it.  Some of your cartoons are even very educational and great for
> kids to watch.
>         Another thing is alot of the cartoons that are being shown now days
> have vilance in them.  I never saw any vilance in Disney cartoons they were
> always clean and entertaining.
>         I also enjoy your movies and cartoons that are put out on tape.  I
> especially loved Man of the House and The Lion King (with Jonathan Taylor
> Thomas).  They were very funny.
>         Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.
>                                         Sincerely,
>                                                 Kim

You're right Kim... the Disney channel is a very good station for young
people and also older people to enjoy fun filled cartoons and shows...
But like you said a lot of the shows are now intergrating a lot of
violence.. That's why the governmnet is working now to stop it.. I don't
think that it will ever stop, in fact I do think that it will worsen
through the upcomming years. I watched the Lion King too and yeah it was
very funny and cool... Well c-u later