Lo$#12 came out in Holland!

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Thu Nov 30 06:26:24 CET 1995

	Finally I've seen the final chapter of the "Life and Times of
Scrooge McDuck"-series. It appeared in the December issue of the Dutch
Donald Duck Extra today. Amazing. What a brilliant conclusion. I had
never thought it would end like this. I will not tell too much about it.
I might spoil the fun for people who haven't read it yet.
	It also is the first Dutch story, in which they *didn't* color the
coins in Scrooge's Money bin gold. The coins are mixed silver and copper (?)
colored.
     ___
C:¥>aR|HUr