Disney-comics digest #862.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Nov 30 14:12:00 CET 1995

ARTHUR:
        Well, I'm pleased you liked the final chapter to the "Lo$"! And I'm
glad they used it in Holland in the December issue, it being a Xmas story. I
don't know if I was aware that they ran part XI yet, but obviously they
have... I hope!
        But in just a week or two Gladstone's version will be appearing, and
it will be different than any other version that's appeared anywhere in the
world, since (as I've mentioned) I added 3 pages and generally rearranged
the rest of the story. So don't forget to check that version also.