Disney-comics anniversary digest #800.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Oct 1 10:55:18 CET 1995

ALL:
	Is Walt Disney's Comics and Stories the magazine which in its previous
issue had a story about Donald+HDL and a giant sea serpent?

DON:
	Your visit will be five days long?!-o Do you have some schedual for the
trip? And darn the school, I can't come until saturday (Nov, 11th) to Helsinki,
because I have a leading role in a school play in friday night. "Mythological
Menagerie" was one of my favourite Duck stories. Probably because it displayed
so much autenthic fantasy creatures, but also because of the plot. And the
faces were very expressive. (in fact, it took me a long time to figure this
wan't Barks' work.)

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie