Disney-comics digest #803.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Oct 3 11:49:42 CET 1995

WES:
	I believe I've read the same story about the big boy/girl JW camp.
It also portrayed Gladstone as being a lively boy scout so I wouldn't worry
about the canonness of the story...

DON:
	I keep thinking that having number plates on free time is rather
pointing and naive. (of course I realize it's too late to change it now)

>If you knew a way to prevent me from doing these things, I wish you'd tell me.

	Well, if you really want to begin doing bad work, then ask advaice
from almost any other Disney artist. But please, don't.

>I'm sure someone will send you a copy of WDC&S #600 where it's printed.

	The tree is published there? Well, I'm sure I can get it from some
comics store in Finland. Thanks.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie