"Back in Time for a Dime"

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Sun Oct 8 06:07:19 CET 1995

Hi!

GEIR:
> I'll try to ask this question again: Do you know where and when the Rosa
> script "Back in time for a dime" were published?  (Drawn by Jaime Diaz
> studios).

I see a lot of you talking about this script written by Rosa. I'd also
like to know in which comic the story was published. I once saw a two-part-
story, that was printed in Disney Comics' Ducktales 17 and 18. It was
called "A dime in time" and Scrooge had to go back in time to get his lucky
dime back, which was stolen my Magica DeSpell. This can't be Don's "Back
in time for a dime"-story, because it was written by Bob Langhans. And
drawn by C. Quartieri, Robert Brat and four other guys. Was this story
created by the Jaime Diaz studios? It's coded KJT004-1 and KJT005-1.
Some strange code that Disney Comics gave all of their new stories.
But I don't know if those Quartieri and Brat people are from Jaime Diaz!

--Arthur.