Disney-comics digest #811.

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Wed Oct 11 03:05:14 CET 1995

Re: Back In Time for a Dime

As has been previously discussed here, I first came to $crooge comics
from the DuckTales cartoon.  (This, probably, makes me the bastard child
of the list...)  And I collected these DuckTales magazines Welsh
published at the time.  I've made my first pass through the mountains of
comics and old magazines looking for it, but haven't found Don's issue
yet, just one other, in which "Scabbard's the key" was a key element.  I
can still remember Don's story, since I was SUCH a HUGE fan at the time.
I can remember McDuck Mansion and the time machine and Bubba running all
around.  Didn't McDuck Mansion end up in the middle of a jungle or forest
or something...

Anyway, if I do happen upon the issue anytime soon, I'll let you all
know.  (And if you beg, I'll make photocopies... ;)

JOHN:
Don't joke about Herbie the Love Bug.  Just read in the paper where they
are making a new Herbie movie starring Herbie against his evil twin
car!!!  I kid you not.

-Augie