Colombus story

ODDVAR GJESDAHL S5C at stud.hibo.no
Fri Oct 20 13:04:39 CET 1995

Hi all

I've read the Don Rosa story about the maps of Colombus. And I have
question to Don or any that has read the story.

On page 20 of the story DD and HL&D have dug up an ancient galley.
The lawyer and his partner (I don't know their name in English)
are trying to destroy the ship with firebombs from a chopper.

And now, in the first of three panels we can see that the lawyer/partner
have released the bombs, and they are no more than a few yards away
from destroying the galley.
DD & HLD stand beside the ship, watching in horror. In the next
panel HLD are back on the deck of the ship, and the bombs are still
in the air. Why would they climb back in when the bombs are flying
toward them. And even more strange, how did they get aboard the
galley before the bombs hit the ship? Well, DD is still standing beside
the ship. In the third panel, Donald too has managed to get on board the
ship, trying to drag his nephews away from it before the bombs hit
them. So HDL manage to get aboard the galley, and then DD gets
aboard before the bombs hit the ship!!

How is this possible? Have I just misunderstood what's happening
here or what? Are the panels mixed or are some let out? It doesn't
seem logic no matter how I twist and turn.

A comment on the discussion about coins: In Norway we have 5 coins
in production and all of them are silver. But U$ money is coloured in
gold.

Oddvar