Back in Time for "Back in Time for a Dime"

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Oct 30 18:39:33 CET 1995

Harry (about the story in DTM in the Don Rosa index):
> I thought so as well, and I also checked, and was also amazed. I looked
> up earlier versions of that Rosa index and there it said "September
> 1990". Something must have gone wrong.

I've went back in time myself, or at least reread some old messages
because of this.  This is the story:

First it said "DTM Sep/90".  (I got that from an index I got on paper
from Stefan Dios.)  Then some time someone confused that story
with a story in DuckTales (which isn't the same as DuckTales
Magazine), and replaced "Sep/90" and added erroneous information about
the story.  In April last year you (Harry) noticed this, removed the
erroneous info, and wrote only "DTM ...".

Now John wrote it was spring 90 instead of September.  I still haven't
seen that book and am still confused.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"