Disney-comics digest #830.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Tue Oct 31 20:46:00 CET 1995

JAKOB:
(So you _are_ back from Cyprus, then! Welcome back!)

I have a new theory. Well, it's not a theory, but a fact. Scrooge McDuck
is the father of Huey, Dewey and Louie! Noone else can be, so it must be
him. I have researched it. They call him uncle all the time, but that
is no evidence. And in Farbackistan HDL call Scrooge "pappa", which means
"father". The Farbackistani word for uncle is also "pappa", but I decided
to ignore that.
If you deny Scrooge being HDL's father, then you are saying that everything
else in the Duck-universe is not true either.
I have seen Scrooge being HDL's father in a story I just wrote.
It's a roleplay, but that is even a better argument for "real life" as well.

--x--

I said:
>> Thanks for the translation. But this article didn't contain anything
>> we did not already know.

You replied:
> Well, at least Daniel didn't know about it. And I translated the article
> for his sake. He wanted to know. Maybe I shouldn't have done that?

I said "thanks", meaning "I appreciate that you translated and uploaded
the article". My comments about the contents of the article are not directed
to you, since you didn't write it yourself.

--Harry.