Mickey comics

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Fri Sep 1 00:58:15 CEST 1995

ERICA:

> I am a big comic book fan.  Do you have any comics with Mickey or Minnie.

I might be slightly wrong, but as far as I know there are no specific
Mickey comics in the USA. (I'm from Holland.) There was a comic called
"Mickey and Donald", but that one doesn't exist anymore (?).

So, for Mickey stories, you'll have to read Disney-comics which have
some Mickey stories included.

Here in Holland, the Mickey Monthly was cancelled due to lack of
interest. The publisher tried several times to get the comic popular
by changing it's format and contents, but it didn't help. It was a
very good monthly in the mid-80s IHMO.

Greetings,

--- Daniel