59 countries so far!

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Mon Sep 4 09:49:14 CEST 1995

 Thanks to the wolfman, Arthur_de_Wolf <wolfman at pi.net>, for the list of
 countries where Disney character comics are available. This is quite a few
 more than I realized. Any idea how many languages that would work out to?
 (I'd guess, but I don't know my european laguage groups in some of the
 countries.)

 BTW, for those of you wanting to unsubscribe, the simple instructions are
 given as the FIRST LINE OF EVERY MESSAGE YOU GET. But then, since you're
 obviously not reading these messages, you won't read this either. So nyah,
 nyah, nyah! :)

... Comics never were JUST for kids...
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 31
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]