Disney-comics digest #774.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon Sep 4 15:27:00 CEST 1995

PER:
        Well, that just about does it. Now we're getting Digests that are
MOSTLY "unsubscribe" messages or ENTIRELY "unsubscribe" messages!
        I was thinking that it was time to wipe the slate clean and let
those of us who want to be here REsubscribe. But I gather there is a
constant inflow of people who have been misinformed as to what this forum is
all about, and who don't read very carefully to see the proper way to
"unsubscribe"... or they don't read it at all -- I don't know HOW they miss
your message at the beginning of EVERY Digest.
        I think you need to put an ALL-CAPS notice at the each Digest's
opening, surrounded by stars or something, which says something to the effect:

                             *** N O T I C E ! ***
REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE READ OR HEARD, THIS FORUM IS ONLY CONCERNED
WITH DISNEY *COMIC BOOKS*, NOT ANIMATED FILMS OR THEME PARKS OR ANYTHING
ELSE! IF YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED HERE BY MISINFORMATION, DO *NOT* SEND AN
"UNSUBSCRIBE" MESSAGE AS A 'REPLY' TO THE DIGEST! ONLY SEND "UNSUBSCRIBE"
REQUESTS TO *THIS* ADDRESS: (etc.)"