European Disney Comics

LAFFALOT@aol.com LAFFALOT at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 15:41:42 CEST 1995

Hi, All!

I've been lurking here for almost a year now, and really enjoy the group.
 I'd like to know if there's any way I can recieve some of the European
Disney comics I've read about in this newsgroup.  I live in Atlanta, GA and
have been an avid Disney Comics collector for 22 years.  I'm particularly
interested in getting ahold of Rosa stories that that haven't been published
in the USA for one reason or another.  My most-wanted is his sequel to the
Peegwah story, which won't be published in the USA because Disney is scared
to death of Indian stories.

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Laffalot at aol.com
(Ken Gordon)
"No man is poor who can do what he likes to do, once in a while."