Name change???

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Tue Sep 5 09:27:46 CEST 1995

Per:
> sometimes it seems to me that it would be a good idea
> to have a name like ducks-and-mice or something like that instead,
> but I haven't convinced myself.  What do you all think?  (And what
> might be a good name in that case?)
> --       "
> Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
>  "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"

I think the name of the list is not necessarily a recognisable name for
newcomers. The newcomers already found their way to the list because of
pointers in different places. I'd like an inside-name.

What about "flipism at minsk.docs.uu.se"?

--Harry.

Harry Fluks         ()_()                 Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Telecom          (_)                     fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Netherlands                  "Yeah.. I've _heard_ of coral barques"