Subscribe/unsubscribe quandry

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Tue Sep 5 05:02:16 CEST 1995

Per, thanks for explaning about the addition of the unsubscribe notice to the
digest-only versions of this mailing list. This suggests a couple of
possibilties. 1) Toggle the default subscription to digest so that there will
always be an unsubscription notice available or 2) have a robot post an
unsubscription notice to the mailing list every calendar date. The small
overhead on the later would be easily justified by the overall savings
created.

As far as a change in title, I can't think of anything brilliant that would
work better than what you have now. Only permutations come to mind:

Disney comics(only)
Disney comic books & strips
Disney-comics-comics-comics-comics!
Comics(Disney)
Comic books & strips(Disney)

I doubt, though, that any name change will likely stem the tide of folks who
are easily confused by the =current= name.

... What's the difference between a duck?
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 31
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]