Birthdays

Peter Connee connee at algonet.se
Fri Sep 8 07:51:51 CEST 1995

I am looking for birthdays for the Disney characters. I know that are no
real evidence for a specific birthday for some of our friends. I know that
we celebrated Donald Duck last year, 9 of June, and I also know that some
people regard 13 of Mars as the actual birthdays. I guess that the
definition of birthdays should be the date a character debuted as artist in
a strip, movie, frame, mag or book.

Yes! I have asked this question once before, but with no reply. But after
some weeks of lurking I know that there are a lot of knowledge in this list
and I really hope that, together, we can create a birthday list. If this
list is not the right forum for a birthday "investigation", then maybee
bould someone guide me to the right place.

Yes! I am working in the Egmont Group and I am very amused when you discuss
a Egmont issue, like bad colours, lousy tricks for bad, bad boys or
mirror-reversed frontcovers. I am working with advertising and I am not in
the editorial staff, but I have been and becoming even worse a Disney freak,
so I really enjoy this maillist.

DON
I was told to say a very warm HELLO from Dick Brobeck, Serieforlaget -
Egmont, Sweden

PER
Could you remove my name from the ordinary maillist. I prefer to have the
Digest-version only.

Looking forward to a discusion about the births of our stars.

Good Duck

/Peter Connée
Peter Connée
Serieforlaget - Egmont                   Home: Trollsjöv.110
205 08  MALMO, SWEDEN                          237 33  Bjerred, SWEDEN
Tel: 0708-400 399, Fax: 0708-400 398           Tel 046-29 32 00
Internet: connee at algonet.se