Disney-comics digest #781.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Tue Sep 12 05:00:06 CEST 1995

On 10 Sep 95 disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se wrote:

DON:
        Yes, I was quite interested in the French title for "Tour de Jour."
"Un Guide a la Hauteur"? Sounds like maybe their is a play on words there as
well. Maybe not only "heights," but "haughtiness" is suggested. That would be
consistent with the characters on the tour bus and their pretty
self-interested view of touring. Maybe Dwight or someone else might know. At
any rate, thanks much for checking. I appreciate it.
        Regarding, ProCon and San Diego, I haven't been hiding particularly.
In Oakland I (with most of the other attendees) usually assume the position
of the bent elbow at one of the tables in the bar area.
        In San Diego, I usually end up wherever I'm invited. This year my
friend Eileen White was working in Del Mar (about 20 minutes north) and her
suite faced the sunset. I spent a coupla evenings watching it set with her
before trying out the jacuzzi. Other than that, I was around, here and there.
In fact, you and I did get to chat (just briefly) during the Egmont dinner,
though I never did make it to the Horton Grand. Congratulations, again, on
the Eisner!

... DCR -- http://www.wp.com/DCRawson/home.html
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 38
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]