DD&Co #37

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 15 14:58:45 CEST 1995

Dwight:

| Er...in English that's a still life.
| Oh, lifeguards.

Thanx. Nice to know that not everybody is too polite to correct
me. How would I otherwise learn :-)

BTW: We do use the German word "stilleben" in Norwegian, in case
someone should be wondering.

Me:

| Anyway, they are hired since no one else applied. I wonder
| if the same could be the case for the writer. It's about some
| stupid guy who, for no apparent reason, wants to make trouble for
| Mickey and Goofy.

Dwight:

| I believe the writer was Per Erik Hedman, who writes a _lot_ of
| Mouse and Duck six- and ten-pagers. He's Swedish.

Thanks. Never heard of him before. I guess he can't be this bad all
the time then. Do you know the codes of any stories he has written?

   Jorgen