Disney-comics digest #784.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sat Sep 16 13:59:00 CEST 1995

JORGEN (I guess it's you):
>     Gus Goose wants a tractor to do the job for him, and he
>actually manage to get Grandma to buy one. While Gus is looking
>at the luxury of the machines, Grandma is looking at the prices.
>At last she finds one she likes. Its a huge steam machine to which
>Gus must supply the fuel -- wood.
>     A nice little story, and the art is good. The machine in the
>last panel (half page) looks great.

	Did you notice that there was a portrait of Gus's father on his wall?
The picture was the same we saw in Don's familytree. There was another two-page
Gus story about a month ago. I thought it was even better and I think it
was made by the same people as this one.

>     HDL are playing knights (again :-). They make Donald very

	In Finnish version they were playing Star Trek! You can't believe
how proud I felt :)

>     A very clever story, and very good art.

	I thought the ending was a bit flat. There could've been another way
of making the chest not found. And the art... It was _awful_! Just look at
HDL for instance.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie