Jippes?

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Tue Sep 19 19:43:22 CEST 1995

Hi!

HARRY:
> Do you mean Gladstone credits JIPPES for the INKING of the story?
> Who on earth gave them that idea??

Yes! It says:

- The Issue's Credits:
-
- UNCLE SCROOGE in "The Treasure Temple of Khaos," written by Jan Kruse,
- translated and rescripted by Dwight Decker, penciled by Ben Verhagen,
- inked by Daan Jippes, colored by Scott Rockwell.

So you say that the story was NOT inked by Jippes. I already thought
so, but while Jippes was in the credits, I believed it. But as I
said some days ago:

ME:
> When I was reading the first couple of pages of
> "The Temple Treasure of Khaos", I thought the art looked bad.
> I was amazed to see, that the story was inked by Daan Jippes. I guess
> it's the way Ben Verhagen penciled it.

Are you saying that Ben Verhagen also inked it?

-- Arthur.