Disney-comics digest #796.

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Tue Sep 26 06:01:00 CET 1995

Hi again!

Very interesting to get the full story behind the D.U.C.K.!

>the reason I tell this meandering tale is that I just got the first chapter
>of "The Incredible Shrinking Tightwad" from Denmark... and I see the editor
>has REMOVED the "D.U.C.K." from the splash panel. I don't know whathahecks
>goin' on. Editors are sure whacky critters.

I couldn't see it in the norwegian edition either...

>        Was I thinking of it when I did "Ten Avatars" the way I often think

Aside topic: Check out http://www.worlds.net/ and download WorldChat. That's
really amazing! And the reason I mentioned it is because the program uses
avatars... Perhaps we can meet in a live chat some day?

Knut