Disney-comics digest #797.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Wed Sep 27 01:37:40 CET 1995

	LUTZ (or anyone with a German connection):
	I'd like to have a copy of the "Tempo" U$ gag for my Don Rosa
collection.  Can someone send me one?  In exchange, I can trade a
one-shot magazine published by Malcolm Willits, collecting about 25
Floyd Gottfredson Mickey Mouse paintings.  (I mentioned I needed this
item about two years ago... yes, it's the same thing, only now I have
a few extra copies of it.)  Really good paintings, most of them.

	DON:
	Do you know where Gladstone is planning to use "The Universal
Solvent"?  Must be pretty soon -- maybe in USA 37?  (I have no proof,
I'm just guessing.)

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>