Disney comics Database

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Sep 27 18:35:25 CET 1995

JOHN:

Yes, I received your list. Thanks! Yes, I received you list. Thanks! Yes,
I received your list. Thanks! 8-) 8-)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time anymore to make a new version
of the Database before my vacation. So this will have to wait till
I get back, which is October, 18th.

ALL:
I'm sorry you all have to wait that long, especially because there
will be a lot of new things in the Database:

- indexes of Gianfranco, John and Dave;
- a completely new Swedish index with data from Lars Olsson;
- there are more, smaller index files, with a legend of used abbreviations
  in every file;
- indexes of a lot of recent Gladstone comics;
- the Dutch index has been improved a lot;
- ... (et cetera)

JOHN said:
> I hope you have a nice vacation. You are going to
> mail us all post cards--aren't you?

Thank you. If I can find an access to internet somewhere, I'll send
an electronic postcard.

(I hope I can survive the next 3 weeks without this mailing list!)
--Harry.