DCML digest, Vol 1 #11 - 8 msgs

Wes Andersen wanders at usa.com
Mon Dec 6 15:44:43 CET 1999

Rebecca: "Anyway, in the mean time I guess all I can do is just keep my fingures crossed, and hope that we'll finally be able to get an english comic book going..."

My fingers are crossed as well, but I'm actually more prepared to learn a new language instead. Anyone have any suggestions? I was going to go with the language of my ancestors, Danish, but Don's recent disappointments in their translations changed my mind.

BTW, Rebecca, I just moved with my wife and 2.9 children to Rockville from California.

-- Wes