Bucky Bug

Special Education mhughes at aea14.k12.ia.us
Tue Dec 7 21:20:00 CET 1999

I am trying to find a way to purchase a comic book that had the Bucky
Bug clip within.  I do not have a clue where to look!   I am a rookie at
the internet hunt,  though I have scanned a few antique and collectors
shops trying to find a Bucky Bug.

Reason for the hunt:   He is my mother's favorite character from her
childhood comic books.   He was not a headliner, but an insert strip in
a few comics.    She has always wanted to get her hands on one comic
book with Bucky in it.   I thought it would make a nice holiday gift to
surprise her,  but am run ragged trying to find what I thought would not
be that hard to locate.    Any advice?

Mari Hughes
mghtch at aol.com
or