Does this story have another title?

Frank Stajano fstajano at uk.research.att.com
Fri Dec 17 18:36:45 CET 1999

Apparently my lab has a problem with its net connection, and so many of the
messages I sent yesterday and today may not have gone out (I didn't receive
my own copy of the one I sent you about this story, for example). I am now
writing from another location with, hopefully, better connectivity. Let's see.

Anyway, this is a followup to that message:

At 1999-12-16 23:53 +0000, Frank Stajano wrote:
[...]
>Paperino e l'atollo triangolare
>/Barosso/Gatto/
>28/tesoro su un'isoletta del Pacifico/Paperino; Zio Paperone, QQQ, Bassotti
>[ristampe: AR 949, SAP 32]
>
>For comparison, an image of the first panel is on my disc and I'll upload
>it somewhere tomorrow from work if I don't forget ;-)
>Note how the edition you scanned traded the comparatively nice and warm
>Italian colours for the ugly and dull USA-style colours...

The url is
http://www.uk.research.att.com/~fms/disney/references/19991216/atollo.jpg

  Frank (http://i.am/filologo.disneyano/)  http://www.uk.research.att.com/~fms/