Get Smart etc.

Berglund berglund at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Dec 19 13:51:27 CET 1999

Don Rosa:

(raising the cone of silence)

I believe "Get Smart" aired in Sweden not too many years ago and possibly in Finland around that time as well (Scandinavian TV tends to wait a while before it buys anything :-))
Of course, anyone who, like myself grew up with "Inspector Gadget" would know about Don Adams. This probably goes for any Mel Brooks-fanatic out there as well.

As for all the "Yukon?"-stuff - it appears the lines were correct in the Swedish translation, although I'd *love* to read the original text. Oh well, *sigh*.

Martin Berglund
Malmo, Sweden