Greek Translation

George K. vmax at ath.forthnet.gr
Tue Dec 21 02:44:09 CET 1999

Dear friends, i would like to send you the exact names of the Duck related  Disney characters in Greek.Hope you find that helpfull .
Keep up the good work.

Donald Duck : Ntonalt Ntak
Huey Dewey Louie : Hioui Ntioui Lioui
Junior Woodchucks : Mikroi Exerevnites
Daisy Duck :Ntaizi Ntak
April May June : Anipsies  (Means Nieces in Greek )
Scrooge McDuck :Skroutz MakNtak / Thios (Uncle in Greek) Skroutz
Grandma Duck : Giagia (Grandma in Greek) Ntak
Gus Goose : Pasxalis
Gladstone Gander : Gastone Duck
Gyro gearloose : Kyros Granazis
Little Helper  : Glompos
Beagle Boys : Simoria ton Likon (The wolves' gang )
Rockerduck :  John Rombax
Witch Hazel : Magissa (Witch in Greek ) Fourka
Glittering Goldie : Nelly
Ludwig Von Drake : Lountving Von Ntreik
Kagica De Spell : Magika Nte Spel (There is a famous new rock band named after her here :-) )
Mad Madam Mim : Mantam Mim
Duckburg Limnoupoli : Limnoupoli ( LakeCity in Greek )
Money Bin : Thisavofilakio (Treasure holder in Greek )
Lucky Penny : Tyxeri Dekara

Chip 'n' Dale : Tsip kai Nteil
Clara Cluck : Klara
Moby Duck : Mombi Ntak
Fetry Duck :Fethri Ntak
 PS : Its almost 4 am now and my memory doesnt help me well. I will try to remember the names i miss now and send you an additional email.