black suit or blue suit?

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Dec 21 04:06:31 CET 1999

Tonight was one of those blustery cold nights that are best spent curled
up with a good comic book.  This particular night I was rummaging through
my younger brother's collection of DDA (That's the only title he
collects) for issues that I haven't read.  (I did find a couple Van Horn
stories)  Anyway............he asked a question that I didn't know the
answer to, and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to know.
Why does Donald have a blue sailor suit on the cover of books, but a
black one inside?

Also, I think US 179 has The Lemming With The Locket in it.  At least
that's what I think someone on the list said before.  And it has the
famous cover of Scrooge getting his fortune told by Daisy.  A really nice
cover actually.

~~~Rodney.