mobiles

Teme Omen.news at sci.fi
Wed Dec 22 01:55:48 CET 1999

Don wrote:

> I knew very well that there were buildings on that side of that panel that
> did not exist in the mid-50s when that story (and all my stories) takes
> place. -->snip.

Oops.. my mistake. I didn't think they could be radio towers. Sorry. As
for the new buildings in story of past I guessed most of your reasons
for using them. Just the towers struck me as strange. Thanks again for a
great story.
btw. you got my vote (much better choice than Uosukainen) :-)

Teme

------
- A life is celebration of the existence -
------

Omen at sci.fi
Teme at unforgettable.com
http://fly.to/teme