Donald Duc & Co # 47 1999

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Wed Dec 22 09:52:52 CET 1999

	Hey again Jørgen!

>This issue opens with a story about the stone age girl Gneis (D 99017,
>12 pages), this time written by Janet Gilbert, and drawn by Vicar. This
>girl has appeared in a few stories now, all the other being - as far as
>I remember - written by Stefan Printz-Påhlson.

	Princess Oona (that's Gneis' English name) is the creation of Stefan
and Unn Printz-Påhlson, which is why they wrote the first stories with her.
Now, though, others are using her once in a while.

	David Gerstein
	<dge at ecn.egmont.com>