Article on Murry

Germund Silvegren Germund.Silvegren at mbfys.lu.se
Thu Apr 13 17:52:48 CEST 2000

Luca Boschi wrote:
>About the Murry website (great idea!), do you know the article on him in
>"Persistence of Vision", published around 1994, in which even a sexy girl by
>him was reproduced?

If there's anybody who'd be willing to make photocopies of this article in
Persistence of Vision #5 for me (or even have a spare copy for sale :) ),
I'd be very grateful. I most likely have some interesting material to trade
for it.

Jan Follak wrote:
>This sounds very interesting, especially as there's nearly no information
>available about Murry. Could you give the year, the issue-number and the
>page-numbers, so that I can try to get that article via my University
library?

There is *some* information in English, especially the Klaus Spillman
interview in Duckburg Times #16 and my introduc(k)tion article at

http://art-bin.com/art/murryeng.html

/germund