Spreading the word

John Chadwick wolfsong at mpinet.net
Tue Aug 1 00:41:24 CEST 2000

Yesterday, I e-mailed as many comic book people as I could find
addresses for to help spread the word about Carl Barks,  occasionally if
I couldn't find an e-mail address I pasted my message in guestbooks.
One of these guest books was on Charles Vess's official site.  (If you
haven't heard of Charles, he's a fantastic artist who tends to mostly do
fairy tale type image, his most recent well known work was the art for
Neil Gaiman's wonderful novella, STARDUST.)  I saw Charles at a
convention a few years ago, and when he was asked what was something
he'd like to do that he hadn't had the opportunity to do.  He said, "I'd
like to do an Uncle Scrooge." (and I would love to see it if he did)
Anyway, I posted my message on his website, and Charles posted a very
nice response to it which I thought you might all like to read.  (My
message is right beneath it if you care to look.)

So here's the url:
http://www.greenmanpress.com/guestbook/guestbook.html