Brazilian Disney Comic Stories

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Tue Aug 1 19:14:04 CEST 2000

Hi everyone,

Thanks to a member of this mailing list, I have uploaded 6 of
the Brazilian stories Arthur Faria translated in English. The
entry page is at:
http://members.forez.com/brazilianstories/index.html
The stories are supposed to stay there permanently.

Links to two other Brazilian stories (in Italian and
Portuguese) have been added as well. The site is meant to be
the "Brazilian section" of Disney Comic online (which have
been slightly updated once again, with a link to a
gottfredson story sent by Paolo Castagno
http://members.xoom.it/inducks/extras/mmwwii.htm).

But "Brazilian Disney Comics" is also meant to be a way for
Disney Comic fans used to American (and European) stories to
discover "new worlds".

Arthur:
Thanks for your message, and for the list of translated
Brazilian stories. I plan to put the rest on the web in the
near future.

 Favio