I Interviewed Mr. Don Rosa on my Local Access TV Show

Optional eliot508 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 06:31:58 CEST 2000

On 8-3-00 I interviewed Mr. Don Rosa on my Local
Access TV Show. The program is 105min. The interview
is nearly 90min. Included is a 6min sequence of his
Duck figure collection matched to Indiana Jones
music(Sorry Mr. Rosa, I didn't use Bernard Herman),
10min synopsis showing comic stories, and 5min of
penciled pages on LO$ 10b with Teddy Roosevelt. Great
stuff, which I want to share with fans...for free
basically. All I'm asking is for people to send me a
vhs tape and enough stamps to cover the $2.09 s/h
charge. If you're too busy to get the tape and stamps
send me $5.00. So please put the word out. Thanks.

I will also have this interview transcribed to print
for any webpage, magazine, or fanzine wanting to use
it. Please contact me and let me know. And thanks
again Mr. Don Rosa! Oh, by the way, you get a free
copy, but I'm afraid it's in Yiddish...just kidding!

Send to:

                    O'Little Mouse Productions
                      "Don Rosa Interview"
                          P.O.Box 2286
                      Evansville, IN  47728

Fievel Elliott
(812)467-0278.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)