Gladstone Gander

Wouter Wouter at agroweb.nl
Wed Aug 9 21:02:18 CEST 2000

I wrote:
> > What I noticed was that Gladstone was reasonable taller than Donald,
> > which makes sence, since he's a goose. But there are a lot of storys in
> > which they have the same seize. Has Carl Barks himself made storys
> > in which their size is different or just other animators?

Daniel responded (which I thank him for, by the way):
> I don't know what you mean. Please explain.

Well, in the first storys with Gladstone from Barks, he was bigger than
Donald. I ment to ask if Barks himself later once made their size equeal, or
if only other animators had drawn Gladstone the same size as Donald. But I
looked in later on Barks storys and found out that Gladstone's size changed
into the same size of ducks in his story's also. Just look into lot's of old
Bark-storys and you will see their difference in size before.