DCML digest, Vol 1 #225 - 12 msgs

Heyraymond@aol.com Heyraymond at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 17:10:41 CEST 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 6:01:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Message: 2
 Date:   Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:53:45 +0100
 From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
 Subject: San Diego Comic Con & my "Vacation in Disneyland"
 To: dcml at stp.ling.uu.se >>

Harry,

        Do you know Joe Torcivia?   Holy Mother!!!  May all things be
precious!!!  This is the man that wrote "The Kryptonite Kid!"  WOW!  COOL!  I
know that this is off topic, but I can't believe someone else actually knows
about Joe Torcivia.  Is there some way that I could contact him via e-mail?
To let him know about how I feel about his book.  Thanks for all your help in
advance.

                                            Sincerely,

                                    Arthur S Bowman