Don Rosa school scheme

Jakob Soederbaum jakob.soederbaum at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Aug 13 00:09:29 CEST 2000

Don:

In last week's Kalle Anka & C:o appeared something I'd least expected: a "Don Rosa school scheme" (or shall it be translated callendar?). It's four pages of new Rosa-art (the first to have been seen in Sweden for ages!) with tables, questions and suggestions for the
average 10 year old pupil who is to begin school next week. What's the story behind this, Don? It doesn't seem like something you would *spontaneously* decide on doing. ;-)  Did you do the lay-out and questions too? When did you do it, is it really new or is it something
that has been lying around for a while at Egmont?

Hoping you and everybody else here had a splendid summer (and you on the other side of the planet a splendid winter)!!! I had. :-)

See ya!
/Jakob Soederbaum