DCML digest, Vol 1 #226 - 21 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Sat Aug 12 17:12:24 CEST 2000

F. A. ELLIOTT:

> As a fan of comics though I've been thinking "what
> stories" would be the best ones to smell? In this case
> what Disney stories?

How about "The Golden Fleecing" (parsnip pudding--yum!)  or "The Mysterious
Stone Ray" (boiled cabbage, both regular and fumeless)?

> Had the money bin ever exceeded its capacity or the
> level on the gauge? Where would Scrooge put the extra
> money.

Well, Don has the events in "The Pied Piper of Duckburg" take place
in Scrooge's overflow bin.

        Kriton  (e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
                (WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"The chances of success were virtually impossible.  With you to assist, the
 chances may be reduced to *almost* virtually impossible."
-----