Fethry'son

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:38:03 CEST 2000

>>was reprinting Scarpa stories with Ellsworth's nephew at
>>the same time).
>
>"Son", not "nephew"... or better, "godson" (or "stepson"?
>what's the word? Ellsworth adopted him)

Ooops, sorry for the confusion. It's his son (not biolgical
son, but adoptive son, right!).

>I'm not nit-picking I'm just wondering whether they've >changed that in translations.

They hopefully didn't, and I'm so used to
nephews-uncles/aunts relations in Disney comics, that I
forgot the real truth.

About my previous post, I used the term "purist" but didn't
mean anything pejorative with that; more as a way to tease
knowledgable Disney comic fans. I hope this was not confusing
either.

Favio