DCML digest, Vol 1 #234 - 12 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Fri Aug 18 16:52:29 CEST 2000

> From: "F. A. Elliott" <eliot508 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Just for the Guy in Indonesia who wanted the interview on CD
> To: dcml at stp.ling.uu.se
> Dear
> Sir, (Mr. Farell I believe)
>
> Your e-mail was erased from my files somehow. Please
> send it to me again. Everybody else ignore this, but
> trust me it has to do with this page. By the way, very
> interesting conversations your having about Duckburk
> lately! Oh, well, thanks and God bless.
>
> F.A. Elliott.
Thanks for the botification, Mr. FA Elliott. An e-mail has been sent to you.

> From: "Didier Ghez" <dghez at hotmail.com>
> Hi,
> A few weeks ago on this list Don mentionned that he had created four
drawing
> to be auction in a Comic convention, those drawings being "Disney"
parodies
> of American Superhero comics.
>
> Did any one manage to get photocopies that could be scanned and shown
> somewhere on the web ?
I think they weren't drawing of parodies American superhero comics. EC
comics if i'm not mistaken. btw to all EC fans, i'm saving enough money to
buy an EC small series. One thing i gotta know, are they really spooky? Are
they that good? Are they still good to read for the younger generations of
today, especially nonAmerican??? Off-topic of course, sorry about that.

Best regards,
Arie Fachrisal