A Way to Help

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 22:21:42 CEST 2000

I called my local news stations and told them about
Mr. Carl Barks legacy. 3 out of 4 of them at least
sounded interested. One of them even pulled the
information up on her computer as we spoke. I also
called the newspaper and told them to pay attention to
the wire. There's still time!

This is a way you can help people know about Mr.
Barks' accomplishments. Maybe they'll even ask you to
comment or show off some of his work. Step up to the
plate and take your best shot. Thanks and God bless,

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)